Revision as of 18:42, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

The Bergen United Missionary Church (later Bergen Evangelical Missionary Church), located two miles (three km) west of Bergen, Alberta, was a member of the Canadian Northwest Conference. In 1950 there were nine members and the pastor was P. Dyck.

Author(s) Everek R Storms
Date Published 1953

Cite This Article

MLA style

Storms, Everek R. "Bergen Evangelical Missionary Church (Sundre, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 24 Oct 2016.,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=54469.

APA style

Storms, Everek R. (1953). Bergen Evangelical Missionary Church (Sundre, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 24 October 2016, from,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=54469.

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 278. All rights reserved.

©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.