From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

The Bergen United Missionary Church (later Bergen Evangelical Missionary Church), located two miles (three km) west of Bergen, Alberta, was a member of the Canadian Northwest Conference. In 1950 there were nine members and the pastor was P. Dyck.


Author(s) Everek R Storms
Date Published 1953


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Storms, Everek R. "Bergen Evangelical Missionary Church (Sundre, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 21 Aug 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bergen_Evangelical_Missionary_Church_(Sundre,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=75393.

APA style

Storms, Everek R. (1953). Bergen Evangelical Missionary Church (Sundre, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 21 August 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bergen_Evangelical_Missionary_Church_(Sundre,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=75393.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 278. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.