The Red Lake congregation began services in 1955, and formally organized in 1972. The first building was occupied in 1955, with a subsequent building program in 1972. The congregation originated through outreach by Beachy Amish missions. Minister Ezra T. Peachey served in 1997 as a non-salaried congregational leader. In 1975 there were 14 members; in 1985, 12; in 1995, 13; in 2007, 8. The congregation has been affiliated with the Beachy Amish Mennonite Fellowship since 1955. The language of worship is English and Ojibway. Kevin Miller and Chris Hamilton were comissioned ministers in 2007.
Mennonite Church Directory (2007): 18.
Yoder, Elmer S. Beachy Amish Mennonite Fellowship Churches. Hartville, OH : Diakonia Ministries, 1987: 252.
 Additional Information
Address: 100 Forestry Road, Red Lake, Ontario (1.5 km northwest of Red Lake)
Denominational Affiliation: Beachy Amish Mennonite Fellowship
|Date Published||April 2009|
 Cite This Article
Epp, Marlene and Sam Steiner. "Believer's Fellowship (Red Lake, Ontario, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. April 2009. Web. 25 Mar 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Believer%27s_Fellowship_(Red_Lake,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=140580.
Epp, Marlene and Sam Steiner. (April 2009). Believer's Fellowship (Red Lake, Ontario, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 25 March 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Believer%27s_Fellowship_(Red_Lake,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=140580.
©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.