From GAMEO
Revision as of 18:46, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

The Belgium Mennonite Mission (Mennonite Church) was founded in 1950 by the Mennonite Board of Missions and Charities. In 1958 there was one missionary couple at work, with two congregations (Brussels and Bourgeois-Rixensart), three outposts, and a total of 24 members. The congregations belonged to the Conference of Evangelical Churches of French-Speaking Countries. Mission headquarters were at Ohain.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Belgium Mennonite Mission." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 20 Sep 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Belgium_Mennonite_Mission&oldid=75337.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Belgium Mennonite Mission. Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 20 September 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Belgium_Mennonite_Mission&oldid=75337.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1064. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.