From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Beacon Bible Camp, Frazer, Montana, established in 1947, was jointly sponsored by the seven Mennonite congregations of Lustre, Wolf Point, and Larslan, Montana. (3 General Conference Mennonite, 3 Mennonite Brethren Church, and 1 Evangelical Mennonite Brethren), and governed by a camp board appointed by representatives of these churches. The camp is located some 20 miles (33 km) south of the Lustre community, five miles (eight km) northeast of Frazer.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Beacon Bible Camp (Frazer, Montana, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 12 Jul 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Beacon_Bible_Camp_(Frazer,_Montana,_USA)&oldid=75260.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Beacon Bible Camp (Frazer, Montana, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 12 July 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Beacon_Bible_Camp_(Frazer,_Montana,_USA)&oldid=75260.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1063. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.