From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

The Bagot Community Chapel began services in 1967, and formally organized in 1969. The first building was occupied in 1983. Jacob Neudorf and Isaac Driedger are considered the founding leaders of the group. The congregation originated through outreach.

In 1985 there were 83 members; in 2000, 80. The congregation has been affiliated with the Evangelical Mennonite Mission Conference. The language of worship is English.

[edit] Bibliography

Hoeppner, Jack. Search for Renewal: The Story of the Rudnerweider/Evangelical Mennonite Mission Conference, 1837-1987. Winnipeg: EMMC, 1987: 309.

[edit] Additional Information

Address: 2-12-9W General Delivery, Edwin, Manitoba R0H 0G0

Phone: 204-252-2193

Denominational Affiliation: Evangelical Mennonite Mission Conference


Author(s) Marlene Epp
Date Published March 1989


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Epp, Marlene. "Bagot Community Chapel (Edwin, Manitoba, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. March 1989. Web. 23 Jul 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bagot_Community_Chapel_(Edwin,_Manitoba,_Canada)&oldid=75076.

APA style

Epp, Marlene. (March 1989). Bagot Community Chapel (Edwin, Manitoba, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 23 July 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bagot_Community_Chapel_(Edwin,_Manitoba,_Canada)&oldid=75076.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.