From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Ayers Ranch Hutterite Colony in Grass Range, Montana, was founded in 1945 as a division from the King Ranch Hutterite Colony. In 2012 the Ayers Ranch Hutterite Colony was a Dariusleut colony. The minister was John Stahl, Jr. and the manager was John W. M. Stahl.

[edit] Additional Information

Location: Grass Range, Montana (coordinates: 47.051111, -108.948333 [47° 03' 04" N, 108° 56' 54" W])

Address: Box 77, Grass Range, MT 59032

Telephone: 406-428-2362

[edit] Maps

Map:Ayers Ranch Hutterite Colony, Grass Range, Montana


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published April 2013


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Ayers Ranch Hutterite Colony (Grass Range, Montana, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. April 2013. Web. 2 Oct 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Ayers_Ranch_Hutterite_Colony_(Grass_Range,_Montana,_USA)&oldid=94058.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (April 2013). Ayers Ranch Hutterite Colony (Grass Range, Montana, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 2 October 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Ayers_Ranch_Hutterite_Colony_(Grass_Range,_Montana,_USA)&oldid=94058.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.