From GAMEO
Revision as of 13:52, 23 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)


Jump to: navigation, search

Ayers Ranch, a Hutterite Bruderhof at Grass Range, Montana, established in 1944 by the brethren of the Huron (South Dakota) Bruderhof, which was sold. Preacher Johann Stahl with several families settled the Ayers Ranch commune. In 1947 it numbered 53 souls with 20 baptized members. 

In 2012 the Ayers Ranch Hutterite Colony was a Dariusleut colony. The minister was John Stahl, Jr. and the manager was John W. M. Stahl.

Additional Information

Location: Grass Range, Montana (coordinates: 47.051111, -108.948333 [47° 03' 04" N, 108° 56' 54" W])

Address: Box 77, Grass Range, MT 59032

Telephone: 406-428-2362

Maps

Map:Ayers Ranch Hutterite Colony, Grass Range, Montana


Author(s) David Decker
Bert Friesen
Date Published April 2013


Cite This Article

MLA style

Decker, David and Bert Friesen. "Ayers Ranch Hutterite Colony (Grass Range, Montana, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. April 2013. Web. 29 Jul 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Ayers_Ranch_Hutterite_Colony_(Grass_Range,_Montana,_USA)&oldid=90955.

APA style

Decker, David and Bert Friesen. (April 2013). Ayers Ranch Hutterite Colony (Grass Range, Montana, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 29 July 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Ayers_Ranch_Hutterite_Colony_(Grass_Range,_Montana,_USA)&oldid=90955.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 202. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.