From GAMEO
Revision as of 18:43, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

The Antioch Church, located four miles (6.5 km) southwest of Decatur, Indiana, was a member of the Indiana Conference of the United Missionary Church. The church was organized in 1921 with Jacob Hygema as the first pastor. Lloyd Null became the minister in 1947. In 1950 there were 33 members.


Author(s) Everek R Storms
Date Published 1953


Cite This Article

MLA style

Storms, Everek R. "Antioch Church (Decatur, Indiana, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 23 Nov 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Antioch_Church_(Decatur,_Indiana,_USA)&oldid=74856.

APA style

Storms, Everek R. (1953). Antioch Church (Decatur, Indiana, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 23 November 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Antioch_Church_(Decatur,_Indiana,_USA)&oldid=74856.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 131. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.