Revision as of 19:06, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

Jump to: navigation, search

Alberta-Saskatchewan Mennonite District Mission Board (Mennonite Church) was authorized in 1920. Among its first active members were Allan Good and Jacob Brenneman. E. S. Hallman served as its president 1920-1928, followed by M. D. Stutzman in 1928. It consisted of nine members in 1958 and sponsored five mission stations in Alberta.

See Northwest Mennonite Conference for information on its parent conference.

Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1959

Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "Alberta-Saskatchewan Mennonite District Mission Board." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 25 Oct 2016.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1959). Alberta-Saskatchewan Mennonite District Mission Board. Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 25 October 2016, from

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1058. All rights reserved.

©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.