From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:06, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

The Acadia Valley Church was a small appointment of the Canadian Northwest Conference of the United Missionary Church, located 20 miles (33 km) southwest of Alsask, Saskatchewan. In 1950 there were about 10 members and the average attendance in Sunday school was 51. Pastors in the early-mid 20th century were D. C. Eby, W. M. Redfield, and Peter Dyck. The few members of the Mennonites (Mennonite Church) in the community worshiped with the United Missionary group, but held separate communion services.


Author(s) Everek R Storms
Date Published 1953


Cite This Article

MLA style

Storms, Everek R. "Acadia Valley United Missionary Church (Acadia Valley, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 25 Apr 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Acadia_Valley_United_Missionary_Church_(Acadia_Valley,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=79143.

APA style

Storms, Everek R. (1953). Acadia Valley United Missionary Church (Acadia Valley, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 25 April 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Acadia_Valley_United_Missionary_Church_(Acadia_Valley,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=79143.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 9. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.