From GAMEO
Revision as of 18:41, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

The Acadia Valley Mennonite Church, Acadian Valley, Alberta began services in 1908. Lay leader Lloyd Good served in 1979 as a congregational leader. In 1950 there were 10 members; in 1965, 6; in 1979, 5. The congregation dissolved in 1979. It had been affiliated with the Northwest Conference of the Mennonite Church and the Mennonite Church. The language of worship was English.

The congregation originated through colonization of rural Alberta.

Bibliography

Mennonite Encyclopedia, "Acadia Valley Church."


Author(s) Marlene Epp
Date Published July 1986


Cite This Article

MLA style

Epp, Marlene. "Acadia Valley Mennonite Church (Acadia Valley, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. July 1986. Web. 2 Sep 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Acadia_Valley_Mennonite_Church_(Acadia_Valley,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=74457.

APA style

Epp, Marlene. (July 1986). Acadia Valley Mennonite Church (Acadia Valley, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 2 September 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Acadia_Valley_Mennonite_Church_(Acadia_Valley,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=74457.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.